The Outspokin Advantage
Thinking about buying a new bicycle? Think of the Outspokin Advantage first! One of your first choices, and not necessarily an easy one, will be where to shop. It can be a challenge because there are a myriad of stores that carry two-wheelers, from specialty retailers, to giant department stores, to backyard garage operations.
Where you buy, however, has everything to do with what you get. You see, bicycles aren’t like toasters or suitcases. Bikes are shipped in boxes and they must be assembled and tuned.
There are many types, too, and you should never buy until you’ve figured out which is right for you. Measurements and adjustments are required to ensure the frame is the correct size and that the seat and handlebars are properly positioned. And, every new bicycle will need a minor tune-up after several weeks of use.
What’s more, modern road and mountain bikes can travel at high speeds and carry you over demanding terrain where the machine’s materials and construction get tested. A quality two-wheeler, carefully assembled and fit to you, will be the safest, most durable and fun bicycle to ride.
For these reasons, we strongly recommend shopping at a good specialty bicycle store in our area. For instance, we hire competent salespeople and expert mechanics who’ll ensure that you get the right bike and a quality machine. Look for a store that’s clean, has helpful personnel, offers a good selection, and an on-site repair department.
- We have the right bike for you
- Comfort and safety are built into every bike we sell
- All our new bikes are assembled by professional bicycle mechanics
- We allow test rides, the best way to select a new machine
- Our experienced staff is happy to offer all the free cycling advice you need
- Every new bike comes with a free tune-up
- All our bikes are guaranteed
- Our bikes offer the highest quality, longest life and best resale value
- We carry all the best accessories to go with your new bike