Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• Solid hardened steel u-lock with durable double dead bolt locking mechanism • 150mm shackle length • Includes 3 keys (1 with LED light and 2 standard) • Steel encased tumbler mechanism • Dust cover keeps locking cylinder clean • Multiple channel key offers many different key variations • Rubber coated durable finish • Includes bike mount with quick release lock holder
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction keep your bike safe, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. It even includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction will keep your bike safe and secure, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. The additional 4-foot coiling cable provides extra locking options. Plus it includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
The New U, the U-Lock redesign from Kryptonite, features expanded double-deadbolt security, anti-rotation capability, and a fresh new design, all making life quite a bit harder for the bike thieves of the world. The New York Lock Standard is the perfect choice for bike security in major metropolitan areas and college campuses. Specifications and Features: - Security rating: 9/10 - 16mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks - HIGHEST SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Sliding dustcover to PROTECT FROM DIRT AND DEBRIS - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS - including new design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Key Safe Program - Protective vinyl coating - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 4.45 lbs (2.02 kgs)
- Doubledown double bolt security - 14mm hardened steel shackle - Mounting bracket included - 2 keys included
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
Looking for the security of a U-Lock but the flexibility of a chain? Look no further than the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500. With an ABUS security rating of 15 out of 15, this lock features temper hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike's paint job. The ABUS Link Protection Shield offers high protection from sawing of the links. The lock body, links and supporting elements of the locking system use the same high quality steel you'll find in the bars. The patented X-Plus Key cylinder offers extremely high protection from picking and it can be keyed alike with other ABUS locks featuring the same X-Plus cylinder - very convenient for multi-lock and multi-bike households. Like all locks in the Bordo family, the 6500 is simple to carry. The rattle free lock carrying case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone coated non-slip Velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts. - 5.5mm steel bars - Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel - Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike's paint job - ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking - Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted - ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys - Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options - Length: 110cm
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$19.79 - $21.59
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$18.39 - $22.19
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$13.59 - $15.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9"
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
Page 1 of 10 Next page