Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
A little 70's style fun from All-City without the polyester, shag carpet, Steely Dan, or disco regrets. - Made in the USA - Dimensions: 2.25 x 3.5"
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
The Dimension Metal Leg Band keeps pant legs out of the gears. - Sold as a pair
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Add premium padded protection to your tailgate with Fox's Large Tailgate cover. It features a flap for easy access to the tailgate handle, and six webbing straps for easy attachment. Width: 62 inches
Add premium protection to your tailgate with Fox's Small Tailgate cover. It features a flap for easy access to tailgate handle, and six webbing straps for attachment. Width: 54 inches
Giant's Progeny Child Carrier Bike Stand is a dual-legged kickstand that adds stability and confidence when getting your young rider secured in their bike-mounted child seat.
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
Created by athletes – for athletes, Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel offers exceptional performance over ordinary soap and shaving cream. The ultra-lubricating and natural formula reduces drag, nicks, in-grown hairs, razor burn and dry skin and can be used anywhere you shave: on the legs, face, arms, chest, bikini and back. You can even use Leg Lube out of the shower and without running water, by wiping your razor and legs with a towel! Plus you'll love the pleasant scent and the way it leaves you feeling fresh and tingly shave after shave. Leg Lube and the bottle are made in the U.S.A. and it's even sized to meet TSA carry-on regulations.
Page 1 of 5 Next page