WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk. - For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Goes on wet, stays wet - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$10.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Additionally, it's very slick and tough and lasts as much as five times longer than petroleum grease.
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
10 Weight Green Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension. - 10 weight, 32oz bottle
Each kit contains: - Equipment cleaner: 500ml, Sweat Protect: 300ml, Luxury Chamois Cream: 100ml, C3 Dry Weather Lube: 50ml, Premium Microfiber Cloth, Muc-Off tote bag
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
Just spray away! There’s no need for rinsing with our High-Performance Waterless Wash, it gets the job done all on its own. Muc-Off Waterless Wash is a highly advanced, easy-to-use spray that cleans and polishes in seconds without the need for water. It details your whole bike, motorcycle, or car in seconds leaving behind a streak-free shine. Its innovative formula is designed to encapsulate any surface dirt to prevent scratching. Use it to remove light contaminants in between major washes. FEATURES: - Cleans and polishes in one application - No need for water! - Long lasts luster - No residual dust or streaks - Non-sticky - Powder free - Suitable to use on bicycles, motorcycles, cars & R.V's
$64.99 - $374.99
- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
Maxima Serene Seat Post Fluid, for use in servicing Reverb Seat Post. - Not for use in Remote
When we launched Secret Chain Lube, Josh admitted that the starting point for this product was a hot wax recipe he had used for years with pro teams that had won numerous world and Olympic medals. The idea behind Secret Chain Lube was to bring this technology to a lube that didn't require hot melting, but it turns out many of our customers were already big fans of hot waxing chains, and the requests flooded in for us to release the SILCA Secret Wax Blend...so here it is! Consisting of highly refined laboratory-grade paraffin and a high concentration of 3 specific sizes of nano-scale Tungsten disulfide, Secret Chain Blend not only acts as a lubricant but actually acts to modify the surface of the chain, filling in all of the crevices of the metal with highly lubricious and wear-resistant tungsten disulfide particles. As a result, chains waxed with Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube will actually get faster over time and after repeated waxings. Secret Chain Blend is the only hot wax lubricant to have a specifically matched and compatible drip wax that can be used to 'top off' the wax as needed, extending the duration between hot wax applications, and guaranteeing the quietest running drivetrain possible. Using the combination of Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube can dramatically extend the chain and drivetrain component life (up to 10x). - 500g / 17.6oz pouch - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
Finish Line's Chill Zone works like magic to loosen and free rusted parts! Before discarding your rusted chain or giving up on a frozen crank bolt, a sticky derailleur, or a seized seatpost, give Chill Zone a shot. Bike parts that normally need to be replaced can be reconditioned to ride another day. Chill Zone has a special refrigerant that freezes metal as low as -50°F/-45°C contracting it and breaking the rust bond. Then Chill Zone's penetrant breaks down and flushes out the rust. With Chill Zone, most rusted parts quickly regain full functionality. Plus, it lubricates, too, so you don't need to add any. - Great for frozen crank bolts, seized seat posts and rusty chains and derailleurs - Includes oils and rust inhibitors to provide lubrication and protection after use - Use: Spray the rusted part for 10 to 20 seconds and wait 2-3 minutes for the release agent to fully wick in and break the rust. For severe rust-welded parts, spray 30-60 seconds for maximum freezing effect and wait ten minutes to one hour for thorough break-down of rust. When rehabbing a bicycle chain, soak one small section at a time.
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
Muc-Off's eBike All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic chain lube specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain. Our unique water-repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. Our formula will provide lubrication for long distance, on- & off-road riding in all conditions under high-torque loads. Unrivalled lube intervals will give you maximum protection over long distances. - Specifically formulated for eBike chains - For long distance, all-weather riding - High-performance, synthetic formula for maximum protection
Page 1 of 9 Next page