- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with long cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed sintered pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
Avid's Front 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the front of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and post mount spacers for front brake installation.
$60.00 - $119.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
$15.99 - $25.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
$31.95 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
You shouldn’t have to choose between drop bars and a dropper post. The ADVENT dropper remote is perfect for adventures that need both. Packaged as a single drop bar shift lever with only one paddle, the ADVENT dropper remote is compatible with droppers that route the cable from the shifter to the post (KS, Trans-X, etc.). - External dropper cable routing, internal brake routing - Matches aesthetics of ADVENT 9-speed drop bar shifters
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
SRAM's HydroR hydraulic braking platform provides better speed modulation and braking performance in all conditions. Pair with a Rival 11-Speed shifter for 1x set-up. HydroR brake lever features a fantastic design with revised ergonomics for better finger wrap. Enjoy seemingly effortless braking regardless of terrain or condition. - All new design delivering significant improvements - SRAM 1x 10-speed, 11-speed, or single speed compatible - Available with HydroR rim and disc brake systems
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Avid Elixir-1,3,5,CR,R / SRAM XO,XX
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Shimano M900, M9020, M988, M985, M8000, M785, M675, M666, M615, R785, RS785, R515, R315, S700, CX75, FSA K-Force/Afterburner
Maximum pad life. Minimum brake fade. EXOTherm2 combines an extremely durable, smooth modulating pad compound with a cooling fin equipped back plate which provides consistent, powerful braking in all conditions. - pad wear rate is much lower than competitors - smooth, consistent brake performance - lightweight at 22 grams per pair (Disc 28 EXOTherm2) Fits: Avid: - Elixir 9,5,3,1,CR,R - SRAM - XX - XO - DB 5,3,1 - Level TL,T,Level
Make sure you have plenty of stopping power and ride with a set of Serfas high-quality long-lasting disc brake pads. - Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads - Compatible w/ Shimano SAINT 2008 M810/BR-M640 - Hardware Included
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Serfas' DBPS1 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with all current Shimano disc brakes.
Serfas' BP330 MTB V-Style Brake Pads are the correct cartridge replacement pads for their BPS300 and BPS300UL brake shoes. They offer a durable, long-lasting compound, reliable braking and easy installation.
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Shimano Saint 2008 M810/BR-M640 - Hardware Included
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Tektro Dorado - Hardware Included
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
Page 1 of 19 Next page