Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
SRAM's Professional Shift Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade shift-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, plus Gore's Grub Seal and MTB Grub Seal, too.
$12.95 - $16.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and super-smooth braking. It's a nice upgrade for your brake cables.
$48.99 - $58.95
Now available in 5 colors, Jagwire's Road Pro XL kits are the perfect way to optimize braking and shifting while bringing some style to your bike. The longer-than-standard cables and housing lengths are perfect for cyclocross bikes with disc brakes, touring bikes running continuous housing, or any other longer-than-usual build. Jagwire's Teflon-coated cables used with their slick-lube liners dramatically reduces friction while their Kevlar-reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, this sweet kit is easy to install and ready to deliver seasons of smooth, durable performance.
$11.95 - $16.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and a super-smooth shift every time. It's a nice upgrade for your shift cables.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
-Wheels Mfg rubber donuts fit over your brake and shift cables preventing exposed cables from contacting frame and reducing cable slap noises
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Designed to work with existing cable stops - Micro adjusting for precision shifting - Steel construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page