700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
The Giant AC0 tubeless tires are ready to roll, no matter what the conditions are. All condition tread design allows better traction in a wide range of conditions, delivering superb grip all year round. By running tubeless, the reduced air pressure enhances ride comfort and reduces the risk of punctures. The supple 170TPI casing provides an exceptionally smooth ride while being hard wearing and the DEFLECT 2 lite lightweight nylon protection belt under the tread delivers excellent puncture protection, allowing you to get on with the most important thing - riding. Features - All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride - Dual-compound Silica based tread rubber compound - DEFLECT 2 Lite lightweight woven nylon protection belt under the tread rubber - Weight: 280g - Folding Bead
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Durable, high-TPI casing for improved rolling performance, control, and confidence - Smooth-rolling urban tread design - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- Center ridged tire knobby
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 60/64/60 durometer front tread - Durable and fast 64/70/64 durometer rear tread - Densely-woven DEFLECT 3 nylon puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
With their front/rear-specific compounds and high-volume casings, Giant's P-SL1 Tires offer superior speed, handling, and an amazing ride with a harder center tread combined with a sure-cornering softer tread on the shoulders. All Conditions casings feature siping to improve wet weather grip while the Deflect 0 Kevlar belt defends against punctures. And, the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
Page 1 of 1