Treat yourself to race-day tech, everyday, with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 Wheels. Smooth, stiff, and light, these wheels are primed for seasons of group rides, personal bests, and accelerations out of the pack. The rims are tubeless compatible for phenomenal cornering grip, less flats, and…
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing…
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Focus on the ride, not your gear with SRAM's Automatix 2 Speed Hub. A centrifugal clutch in the hub automatically changes gears based on your speed, so there's no shifter, no cables, and no nonsense. All you'll have to do is sit up and enjoy the ride!
- Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 23mm wide rim for better tire performance - 55mm rim height - Stainless steel, straight pull, bladed aero profile spokes - Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness…
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
- Triple butted 2.34/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology, chrome nickel stainless steel - Specially designed for high load applications (Downhill and Tandem) - Requires minimum 2.4mm (chamfered) hub spoke hole - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 204g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength and with machined braking surfaces or standard sidewalls for bikes without brakes.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 100mm OLD • 6-bolt disc rotor mount • Available with 24, 28, or 32-hole drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Aluminum hubs Sealed bearing • 8-10-speed cassette compatible • 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling • 170mm or 190mm hub spacing • 12mm thru-axle or quick-release • Black • 428g • 6-bolt disc rotor
• 8-speed cassette compatibility • 28-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • Aluminum hub body • Black
• Forged aluminum construction • Sealed Cartridge bearings • Double contact seals • 6-bolt disc rotor compatible • 8/10-speed cassette compatibility • 24, 28, and 32-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 135mm hub spacing
• Forged alloy construction • Sealed Cartridge bearings • Double contact seals • 6-bolt disc • 8/10-speed cassette • 32-hole spoke drilling • 12x142mm rear spacing • Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 9/11-speed Campagnolo cassette body • 32-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • 382g • Black and silver
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Quick-release skewer set for fatbikes • 135mm front/170mm rear
DT Swiss' EX 1501 Spline One 27.5 wheels are looking for a trail to shred. The rugged, lightweight aluminum rims feature a massive 25mm internal width and are tubeless-ready, so you can run wider tires and lower pressures with even better grip. DT's 36-tooth Ratchet freewheel system provides an…
Comfort joins speed. DT Swiss' R 23 Spline wheels work perfectly with wider road tires. The combination of wide rims and wide tires results in more comfort in the saddle and more grip on the road for faster, more enjoyable rides. The bladed spokes ensure a laterally stiff build so you can carve…
With DT Swiss' XM 1501 Spline One 26, stiffness, low weight, and good value come together in one wheelset. Wide, light 26-inch rims are laced to DT Swiss' Ratchet hubs. The Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. Plus, the straight-pull spokes…